My Instrument Wish List!!!

Not a day goes by when I don't think about buying myself a new instrument, I have as a consequence got a rather large selection!! I tend to go through phases, I'd love to have a huge selection of flutes but unfortunately due to the cost of these and the realisation that if I buy a new one it really does need to be better than the ones I already have.
I've had my recorder phase which meant a nice collection of Moeck wooden recorders although I am still to purchase the Sopranino (I probably never will!) and the Contra-bass which although I will never play I will probably end up buying at some point!!!
When I don't have a specific interest in mind I tend to go slightly random, hence the unplayed Violin, Clarinet, Saxophone, Tin whistles, glockenspiel etc......
I even bought indian bells last week!

The thing I most want is a solid gold flute. I think I definitely need one of these but the trouble is this would not be a whim purchase! This would be a huge amount of money and I'd have to save up for ever and make a lot of sacrifices!! Am I prepared to do this???......... How amazing would a Gold Flute be? Do all professional flute players play them and would it be worth the investment???????

Comments